Before prepare and submit article manuscripts, please note that author(s) are discouraged from withdrawing submitted papers after it is in the publication process (review, copyedit, layout, etc.,).
Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
1) Paper should be written in English or in Bahasa.
2) The length of submitted paper is at least 4 pages and no more than 12 pages.
3) Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and choose APA style.
4) The paper must conform to standard Journal of Integrated Industrial System (JIIS) paper.
5) You need to log in to submit your paper, which requires you to be registered.
6) Supplementary files such as graphs, pictures, images, or video and audio files are can including to Journal of Integrated Industrial System (JIIS) server if needed.
7) Abstract must be written in both English and Bahasa.
8) You can upload a revised version, if requested by Editor.
Please prepare your manuscript before submission, using the following guidelines on Article Template (JIIS).